Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ethel M Chocolat Factory

I promised some FREE ideas, so hold on tight while I get a bunch off my list.

The first, and one of my favorites - Ethel M Chocolate Factory. In Henderson on 2 Cactus Garden Drive, the tours are open from 8:30am to 6:00pm. If you want to get a group of 10 or more together for a special tour, call 702.435.2655.

Here's how to make an afternoon of a 10 minute tour:

Take the kids on a free tour and get a free piece of chocolate. Next, walk through the cactus garden, and have the kids pick a few of their favorite plants. Take a few pieces of scrap paper and let them draw a picture of their plant. After you get home, look up the plant on-line and find a few cool facts about it. This may sound kinda silly, but my kids love this sort of thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment