Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Las Vegas Drive-In

Joe had a great idea to check out the Drive-In for family night. I had wanted to go too so I could do a good post on it here since I can't find much information about it on the web. So, here's what I have:

Vegas 4 Drive-In Theatre
(702) 646-3565

Here is a list of what is playing and times. Admission is $6.25 per adult & $1 per child over 5 (I am assuming that is the age limit since we had to pay for our 5 & 8 yr old, but not our 3 & 1 yr olds)
** Special Tuesday Price $4.25 - not sure if children are cheaper as well on this day **

Some important notes:

*They only take cash but there is an ATM in the consession stand*
*Gates open an hour before the show*
*There is a playground and arcades at the consession stand*
*Lots of fun!*

(It really was fun, despite Jake's face - his favorite "alien" was just beheaded - taumatic)

Another plus is the kids may be alseep on the way home ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment