Saturday, May 16, 2009

Springs Preserve


This place is pretty cool - I would have to say a lot cooler than I expected (is that terrible?). Your kids can spend hours learning about geology, walking the trails outside, or taking it easy indoors while learning how to "be green" or about the history of our state. Don't you just love fun places that sneak in education at the same time?

There are at least 3 classes a day at the Preserve. I won't put all of them on the calendar, but defiantly check them out to see if any interest you. They have yoga, walking clubs, story time, birdwatching, and I am really liking the idea of the Stroller club.

The Springs Preserve is open from 10am to 6pm (trails close at dusk). You can buy an annual pass online for your family for only $75. Quite a deal for my little brood since each trip at general admission would cost us $40.

Let's see, what else do you need to know... Here is a map of the facility, and a map of how to get there.

I really hope you like it as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment